During this time of global upheaval caused by the pandemic, we are sending all parcels via DHL Express. This worldwide service is functioning very efficiently and we are greatly impressed with the speed and efficiency that our packages are being delivered. Parcels up to 1kg are $25 Australia wide. We post twice weekly – on Tuesdays and Fridays.
International shipping with DHL Express is now available for all products in the TRNP catalogue. International shipping is currently set at a flat rate of AUD$40 = approx USD$29, however remote areas incur additional charges applied by DHL, in which case we will contact you before completing your order.
Aviation Safety requirements for shipping alcohol-based fragrances require that our bottles contain no more than 30ml of perfume in any single item. Multiples of 30ml may be ordered up to 495ml total volume (or 16 bottles) in a single parcel.
Our beautiful Crystal flacons are available for collectors, however they will be shipped labeled, yet empty or partially filled (up to 30ml), and accompanied with tightly canisters containing the contents of your selection of fragrance/s in 25/30ml increments. Funnels are provided for you to decant your fragrance into the crystal flacon.
We can ship wholly filled flacons, however the DHL shipping fee for this tier of freight is an additional $90. We believe its more cost-effective and a beautifully unique way to receive your very own perfumery kit.
1. Invoices are required by DHL to reflect the correct value of items purchased. If VAT or import customs duty is applied in your country of residence, please know that these charges will be added to your parcel when it enters your country. All customs duties and taxes are the buyer’s responsibility.
Currently the AUD is trading at 0.73 against the USD which substantially mitigates these fees and charges.
- Customers are responsible for local duties and taxes.
- Customers need to pay for these charges before customs can release goods.
- Any returns caused by failure to pay customs charges are not entitled to refunds.
2. Due to import restrictions and problems arising with Customs, we are unable to ship products to China, Greece, India, Kenya, Sri Lanka and Spain.
3. All international orders are continuing to operate as normal with DHL Express deliveries. Orders within Australia will now be delivered only by DHL Express, and accordingly our shipping fees have increased to $25 per order. We will offset this increase to our shipping by adding free samples to all of our Australian orders.
Stay safe everyone.
At the time of ordering goods, customers automatically receive an itemised invoice. When payment is processed, ordered items are shipped within 3-5 business days. Tracking numbers are supplied for domestic parcels, and Waybill notifications are provided for international customers. Australia-wide shipping takes 5-7 business days from day of shipping, and international orders, once shipped, will typically arrive within the same period of time of 5-7 business days, depending on destination. Delays occurring beyond our control, arising from domestic and or international transport issues effecting carriers, may arise from time to time, but are unlikely and are usually resolved within a 3-day window.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase, when unopened and in original packaging will be refunded, less all Paypal fees which are non-refundable to us, the seller. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact us for further information if required.